Week Notes: Sep 04 to Sep 10 2023
These are some of the things that happened to me this week:
- I'm re-reading the “Getting Things Done” book by David Allen and taking notes. I'm not sure how long I'm going to take, but I'll be posting some notes to this blog! 📘
- I’m almost done reading “Finder” by Suzanne Palmer. It’s my local Book Club pick for this month. 📗
- I've been thinking about time blocking. I still haven't got a good habit on how often I check emails. I started thinking about all the time block categories I have and how to organize them better. I made a list! I thought about having a day or week template to have an overall idea of how my days are structured. Still a work in progress. ⏳
- I finished the Magician's Study puzzle! I'll frame it and hang it in my home office. 🧩
- I had to go to the dentist to repair a tooth, and I'm getting a crown. It's a tooth that had an old restoration on it and it cracked slightly. I have the temporary crown now, so I have to be careful with it. No popcorn or sticky foods for 2 weeks. 🦷
Post 29/100 of 100DaysToOffload challenge!
By Noisy Deadlines Minimalist in progress, nerdy, introvert, skeptic. I don't leave without my e-reader.