Things occupying my attention now:
- Writing 750 words a day brain dump/free form style. I'll challenge myself to write every day a minimum of 750 words for the whole month of June.
- Found out that I can borrow audio book from the Publuc Library using the Libby app. Canceled my audible subscription.
- Getting serious about my workout routine: 3 times a week, minimum.
- Watching “Good Omens”: Clever humor, beautiful and awesome.
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made by Jason Schreier
- Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig [audio]
- Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay
Podcasts I'm into: – Sword and Laser with Veronica Belmont and Tom Merritt – Making Sense Podcast with Sam Harris – Reading Glasses with Brea Grant and Mallory O’Meara – StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson
Currently Playing: – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Updated on the 29th of May, 2019. Inspired by Derek Sivers