Things occupying my attention now:
- Reading the graphic novel Saga (Volumes 1 and 2). It's been a while since I read one in paper!
- Found out that I can borrow audio book from the Publuc Library using the Libby app. Canceled my audible subscription.
- Getting serious about my workout routine: 3 times a week, minimum.
- Still watching the “Mr. Robot” series. Done with Season 2. I love hackers stories. I am really not a dramatic film-type fan but this show has amazed me! I am watching one episode every two days as a down time session.
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made by Jason Schreier
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily Nagoski, Amelia Nagoski
Podcasts I'm into: – Sword and Laser with Veronica Belmont and Tom Merritt – Making Sense Podcast with Sam Harris – Reading Glasses with Brea Grant and Mallory O’Meara – StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson
Currently Playing: – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Updated on the 14nd of May, 2019. Inspired by Derek Sivers